If the idea of picking up a workout routine seems daunting, don’t worry. Many people struggle not only with making the decision to go to the gym, but how to maximize the impact/time in the gym. Regardless of your age or body type, SFX Fitness makes working out efficient and fun. Many of our fitness classes are designed around group routines in a “go at your own pace” atmosphere. Our judgment-free facility and knowledgeable staff will be able to work with you to help you find the routine that best suits your needs.
SFX Fitness offers a variety of classes, one on one personal training as well as semi private small group training to help you achieve your personal fitness goals. We have years of experience working with members of all ages and body types, and we have developed effective routines based on our most commonly-seen needs. In this article, we have provided fitness options for all age groups.
See what class and training is best for you based on your needs, age and lifestyle!
High-Intensity Workouts for Adults
High-intensity workouts are a great way to simultaneously work out your heart and your muscles. You can relieve yourself from the stresses of the workday by putting all of your focus into these engaging exercises. SFX Fitness has high-intensity workouts for members of all body types:
- Fight Club – This is a boxing/drill routine that really gets the blood pumping. Punch and kick a freestanding bag and release your pent up stress!
- HIIT Boxing – This incorporates the Fight Club routine, but in 30-minute intervals.
- R.I.P.P.E.D. – Resistance Intervals Power Plyometrics Endurance Diet – this is a group exercise workout that merges cardiovascular training with weights and resistance. Feel the burn as you move in time to some upbeat jams!
- X- Core BootCamp – X-Core is a boot camp inspired training program designed to challenge all fitness levels. Each class is designed with a new and challenging workout to keep you engaged and constantly improving
Full-Body Workouts for Moms
Even Moms need some “me” time! Get your beach bod back and unwind with the girls at these fun SFX classes:
- Muscle Mania – If you’re up for a challenge, this 1-hour session of strength endurance training will give some love and attention to your major muscle groups.
- Body Chisel – This full-body workout uses a blend of resistance bands, stability balls, and weights to get your blood pumping.
- Core Flow – As a more laid back routine, this hybrid workout mixes core workouts from Pilates with the relaxing stretches and breathing of yoga.
Workouts Perfect for The “Young at Heart”
As a retiree, you have plenty of time on your hands. You’re only as old as you feel, and SFX Fitness can help you keep feeling youthful with these workout classes:
- Yoga Flow – Stay flexible and fluid with this full-body stretch-core-strength routine.
- TRX – Keep it simple with basic body weight exercises combined with easy weight training.
- TRX Fusion – Improve your movement efficiency and ease with day-to-day activities with this routine that targets common weak muscles and tight joints.
- Dance Jam- 100% cardio dance! 100% SWEAT! 100% FUN! Get the jam going, starting with a dance-stretch warmup, followed by an easy to learn choreo-routine that builds up to a cardio-dance-sweat! Mix of jazz choreo and dance-fit style. All levels. No dance experience needed..
Workouts for High School Sports Stars
Whether you are trying to maintain your current physique or are struggling to beat your personal best, the sports performance training programs at SFX Fitness can help. Led by certified coaches, these routines help develop and perfect these vital skills:
- Reaction Time
- Functional Strength
- Core Stability
- Situational Awareness
- Personal Confidence
The Best Workouts for College Students
Going to the gym can seem daunting, especially if all you have to look forward to is a bland workout routine. The best way to make working out fun and engaging is to find a program that incorporates dance into its routine. You can impress friends the next time you go out once you master these types of workouts. SFX Fitness offers dance-type workouts in these classes:
- Club Vibe – Work at your own pace as your instructor walks you through an invigorating dance routine.
- Dance Jam – 100% cardio dance! 100% SWEAT! 100% FUN! Get the jam going, starting with a dance-stretch warmup, followed by an easy to learn choreo-routine that builds up to a cardio-dance-sweat! Mix of jazz choreo and dance-fit style. All levels. No dance experience needed.
Group Workouts for All Ages
If you have anxiety about being “outperformed) by others when going to the gym, SFX group training or personal training may be more your speed. Our Fitness Training programs are led by encouraging coaches whose only goal is to help you reach your personal peak level of fitness. Train alongside other beginners or enjoy one-on-one sessions where we help you achieve your personal goals.
SFX Fitness has a wide variety of fitness programs to satisfy the unique needs of our members. We are always looking for new ways to keep our community in shape. Our diverse classes feature groups of people of all ages and body types. Let us help you find the fitness routine that suits your lifestyle. Contact us today to get started: 770-587-2389
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best workout gluts?
The best workout for gluts can vary based on your age and fitness level. In general, we recommend squats, lunges, and hip thrusts. Better yet, speak to one of our personal fitness trainers today.
What workout is best for me?
The best workout for you depends on your individual goals. SFX Fitness can set up a personal assessment for you! Call today to learn more: 770-587-2389
What are the best workouts for weight loss?
There are many different weight loss workouts that will have different effects based on your age, body type, and genetics. SFX Fitness can help develop the best weight loss workout for you! Learn more now: 770-587-2389